Being a PEACH Member has Benefits!
If you decide to join PEACH, you will find support, events, activities and resources for home schooling.
- A Monthly Newsletter is published and mailed electronically to PEACH families.
- Members are encouraged to join various PEACH Facebook groups for reminders and announcements:
- We also have a Text Notification Service available for members, to help you stay informed about current activities and opportunities for your home school.
- The Lending Library features books and videos on homeschooling and audio recordings of home school seminars.
- A wide variety of Field Trips for various ages are offered each school year. These are announced in the newsletter each month.
- Home School Recess is held at a local park or other venue, during the afternoon on a school day. Let the kids run off some of their energies by meeting up for a play date and a chance to connect with other home school moms.
- Teen Group Activities are scheduled each month during the school year. They usually are held on Friday nights and meet at various members’ homes or local churches. In addition to the PEACH Calendar, we have a PEACH Teen Activity Facebook Group for current teen activity information.
- Mom’s Night Out is a monthly event that includes includes either dinner, dessert, ice cream or coffee out. A great chance to chat and get to know other home school moms.
- The PEACH Graduation Ceremony is held the first Saturday of June every year.
- We have an annual Talent and Variety Show – a chance to showcase your students’ performing arts skills.
- We have a Monthly Bowling Outing in Staunton.
- Annual Used Curriculum Sale is held each year at the end of May.
Need more information? Contact us!
Want to join? Fill out our Membership Form
Thank you for your interest in PEACH.