Being a PEACH Member has Benefits!
If you decide to join PEACH, you will find support, events, activities and resources for home schooling.
- Support Group Meetings/Events are held throughout the school year. If you are new to homeschooling, or want to learn more about PEACH, we invite you to attend! These meetings are open to anyone, and are published on our activities calendar – usually held at a local church. The meeting topic or gathering format varies, but you will always find encouragement and a chance to connect and visit with other homeschoolers. Use our Contact Form to find out the date, time, and location of the next meeting.
- A Monthly Newsletter is published and mailed electronically to PEACH families.
- Members are encouraged to join various PEACH Facebook groups for reminders and announcements:
- A variety of Field Trips for various ages are offered each school year. These are announced in the newsletter each month.
- Home School Recess is held at a local park or other venue, during the afternoon on a school day. Let the kids run off some of their energies by meeting up for a play date and a chance to connect with other home school moms.
- Teen Group Activities are scheduled each month during the school year. They usually are held on Friday nights and meet at various members’ homes or local churches. In addition to the PEACH Calendar, we have a PEACH Teen Activity Facebook Group for current teen activity information.
- Mom’s Night Out is a monthly event that includes includes either dinner, dessert, ice cream or coffee out. A great chance to chat and get to know other home school moms.
- The PEACH Graduation Ceremony is held the first Saturday of June each year.
Need more information? Contact us!
Want to join? Fill out our Membership Form
Thank you for your interest in PEACH.