Welcome to the member area of the PEACH website.
Here you will find information geared for current PEACH member families. All members are required to adhere to the PEACH Code of Conduct at all PEACH functions. We are an organization of volunteers supporting each other. Descriptions of Volunteer Coordinator Positions are also available.
- The Monthly Newsletter is published monthly and mailed electronically to PEACH families. Members are encouraged to join the PEACH Facebook group for reminders and announcements. We also have a text group notification service available, to help our members stay informed about current opportunities.
- Field Trips: A wide variety of field trips for various ages are offered each school year. These are announced in the newsletter each month.
- Recess: Held at a local park or other venue, during the afternoon on a school day. Let the kids run off some of their energies by meeting up for a play date and a chance to connect with other homeschool moms.
- Teen Group Activities are scheduled each month during the school year. They usually are held on Friday nights and meet at various members’ homes or local churches. In addition to the PEACH Calendar, we have a PEACH Teen Activity Facebook Group for current teen activity information.
- Mom’s Night Out is a monthly event that includes includes either dinner, dessert, ice cream or coffee out. A great chance to chat and get to know other homeschool moms.
- The PEACH Graduation Ceremony is held the first Saturday of June every year.
- Monthly Bowling Outing in Staunton.
Want to help make PEACH even better? Checkout the volunteer Coordinator Position Descriptions to see if one of them is right for YOU!